Phoenix Arizona Drug & Alcohol Rehab Facility
Vogue Recovery Center Phoenix is a 36-bed residential treatment center for adult men and women (18+) whose primary diagnosis is substance abuse.
Because we are a 36-bed facility we are open to taking a wider range of policies, including those that would be unrealistic with a smaller capacity. In addition to providing evidence-based substance abuse treatment we also offer a wide range of neurocognitive and naturopathic modalities. Family work is integrated from the beginning of treatment, either in-person, via tele – medicine, or in roleplay work.
Clients meet with their therapist two times weekly and with their case manager two times per week. Each client will receive four hours of 1:1 time per week with a qualified behavioral health professional. We are creating a program that utilizes both social model interventions (practical life skills) with the more intensive clinical and neurocognitive adjunct therapies usually seen only at smaller concierge facilities.
We are excited to offer quality residential treatment to a wider cross-section of clients with innovative and evidence-based technologies and counseling including:
- Brain paint
- Craniosacral therapy
- Polarity Therapy
- Alternative option for pain
- Treatment for anxiety, depression, addiction
- Naturopathic Manipulation therapy
- Similar to Chiropractic work for maximized structural integrity and strength.
- Adjunctive pain management
- Nutritional IV’s and IM
- B vitamins
- Vitamin C
- Amino acids
- Oral Naturopathic therapy
- Amino Acids
- Supports whole body healing in early recovery and supports neurotransmitter restoration and therefore mood
- Works synergistically with herbs, food, homeopathy, lifestyle changes (yoga, meditation) and brain paint.
- Primes body (as does all other therapies) for maximum healing in the shortest amount of time so that the patient is ready to receive therapy at the peak of their physical healing process to maximize efficacy of therapy.
- Targeted Vitamin Therapy
- “Not your average multi” – High quality oils and vitamins that are catered to a robust, evidence based, personalized vitamin and mineral regimen as part of a whole person treatment plan during recovery. Thereby lending way to Comprehensive Medicine in addressing the disease and suffering of Addiction.
- Herbal Medicine
- Alternative to medications that bolster behavioral modification
- Alternative to support physical co-morbidities that may occur with early recovery to minimize inflammation, support pain management, hormone balancing, etc.
- Non-interactive therapy for various disorders
- Nutritional Counseling for optimal healing
- Food as medicine – supports behavioral modification of “taking pills”
- Supports eating and education of food for fuel and supports patients’ clinical education of self-love on all levels.
- Amino Acids
Vogue Recovery Treatment Center is a comprehensive multi- level substance abuse treatment center for adult men and women whose primary diagnosis is chemical dependency. We believe in treating the individual with a holistic program, offering individual therapy and case management, psychoeducation, group therapy, and evidence based neurocognitive treatment modalities (Brain Paint neurofeedback, Cranial Sacral/Polarity) . Clients entering treatment meet with our medical doctor within hours of intake and continue to be monitored and assessed with weekly visits for the entirety of their stay. We have registered nurses and licensed vocational nurses on staff to work closely with our medical team to provide the safest physician assisted withdrawal symptom management protocols possible. Clients will also meet with our psychiatrist on an as needed basis to address their mental health needs.
Therapy is provided by our clinical team, headed by our Clinical Director, Steve Longhi, LPC, LISAC. Our team of professional case managers and experienced Behavioral Health Technicians also provide 24-hour support to ensure that clients experience a nurturing and safe treatment process.
Vogue Recovery Treatment Center utilizes a blend of treatment modalities that include cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, Systems theory, Trauma Focused – CBT, and Motivational Interviewing; craniosacral and polarity therapies and neurofeedback; in addition to traditional 12 Step recovery, to encompass the needs of each client. We encourage family participation and assist each client in formulating a comprehensive discharge plan that provides the best chance for long-term sobriety.
- Luxury accommodations, semi-private rooms
- 5:1 Staff to Client Ratio
- State-of-the-art facilities & resources
- Body, mind & spiritual healing
- Improved physical health & energy levels
Areas of Specialization
- Drug and Alcohol Detoxification
- Individualized Treatment
- Holistic Therapy
- Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Process Abuse Treatment
- Family Program