Vogue Recovery Center’s immediate concern is to keep patients and staff safe from the spread of the CoronaVirus (COVID-19). Our staff has been educated on the signs and symptoms of the virus to ensure thorough monitoring and has been instructed to report anyone thought to be infected to. medical personnel. Vogue Recovery Center will take appropriate measures to ensure the health and safety of the patients and employees in relation to COVID-19
We are following the Department of Health and the CDC guidelines and will report any incidents to the local health department.
We are still accepting new patients at each facility at this time with the added precautions listed below:
Potential Patient Admissions
- The admissions department will administer the Infectious Disease Screening to all potential admissions.
- If a potential patient indicated YES to any of the questions on the Infectious Disease Screening, the individual will be required to obtain medical clearance prior to his or her admissions appointment.
New Patient Admissions
- All individuals scheduled for admission will be greeted outside the facility by a Vogue Recovery Center designated employee.
- The employee will administer the Infectious Disease Screening.
- If the individual responds YES to any of the questions on the Infectious Disease Screening, medical clearance will be required prior to admission.
- If a current outpatient does not feel well, they are required to stay home and seek medical attention.
- If an outpatient misses treatment due to an illness, a physician’s note is required to return to treatment.
- If a outpatient presents to treatment with symptoms related to COVID-19, they will be immediately taken to the Emergency Department for further evaluation.
- If an outpatient tests positive for COVID-19, they will be quarantined in their living environment and will require medical clearance prior to returning to treatment.
- All visitors will be greeted outside of the facility by a Vogue Recovery Center designated employee.
- Visiting is temporarily restricted for emergency purposes only.
- All Visitors will be asked to participate in the Infectious Disease Screening.
- If the visitor responds YES to any of the questions on the Infectious Disease Screening, they will not be permitted to enter the facility.
Family & Alumni Programming
- Family night will be cancelled until further notice.
- Alumni events will be cancelled until further notice.
- Family Sessions and family engagement can and will be conducted via telephone.
- Deep cleansing of all surfaces and facilities will be performed routinely to reduce the risk of infection and/or transmission of the virus, and to ensure a healthy and safe physical environment for our clients and staff.
- Staff has been instructed to regularly disinfect all surfaces where viruses could collect and/or be transmitted.
- If an employee does not present for work due to illness related issues, a physician’s note granting a clean bill of health and full medical clearance will be required to return to work.
- All doors will remain locked to reduce risk of contamination of the facilities.
- Employee Training is provided on universal health precautions.
- Community Training is provided on universal health precautions.
- Notice of Public Health Alerts shall be placed on all entryways/exits.
In the interest of early detection and for the health of our population, we kindly ask that any visitor who has a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms stay home. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any persons who may be considered a threat to the health of our treatment population.
Signs and Symptoms of COVID-19:
- Shortness of Breath
- Difficulty Breathing
- Dry/Sore Throat
- Muscle Weakness