Treatment Admissions Process
Have you made numerous failed attempts to stop drinking or using drugs? Are you ready for recovery? Right now, it might be hard to imagine life on the other side of addiction, but we want you to know that it’s better and full of possibilities.
We understand making the first call for help can be daunting. Rest easy knowing that Vogue Recovery Center’s admission team is made up of caring, compassionate addiction professionals who understand what you’re going through. Many of us have been there ourselves.
Here’s what you can expect from our admissions process:
What Happens When I Call?
We’re here for you 24 hours a day, so call now. When you contact Vogue Recovery Center in Arizona, Nevada, or California, we will walk you through the entire admissions process and answer all of your questions. Our compassionate treatment advisors will work with you to make the admissions process as straightforward and stress-free as possible to start you on the path of recovery.
Here’s an idea of what you can expect when you call our addiction treatment centers:
- We’ll chat about what led you to call us.
- We’ll talk about your history of substance abuse, any medical conditions, and what treatment options best fit your needs and life situation.
- We’ll provide recommendations for an appropriate treatment program.
- We’ll contact your insurance and go over your addiction treatment benefits with you.
- You’ll decide on an admissions date, and we’ll help you figure out logistics like travel and what to pack.
How Do I Verify My Insurance Coverage?
The last thing you need to worry about when entering drug or alcohol rehab is navigating insurance benefits. Let us help you by working directly with your insurance company to determine exactly what coverage they provide for drug rehab. We’ll make sure you understand your drug rehab insurance benefits and provide you an estimate of any out-of-pocket costs.
What Happens When I Come to the Treatment Facility?
It’s normal to feel nervous about walking into a new environment, especially when you’re in such a difficult chapter of your life. We’re going to do everything possible to put you at ease and make sure you know that you’re safe and supported here. Everyone from the treatment staff to fellow clients wants you to feel comfortable and accepted.
On your first day at our addiction treatment center, a designated staff member will greet you when you arrive and help you go through the beginning steps of the admissions process. This usually includes things like minimal paperwork, introductions to your treatment team, and an assessment to determine your physical and mental health needs.
Many people will spend the first days of treatment going through medical detox. In alcohol and drug detox, medical professionals are with you around the clock, keeping you safe and as comfortable as possible with medications to ease withdrawal symptoms. They regularly monitor your vital signs and comfort level.
Following detox, you’ll begin participating in individual and group therapy and doing the recovery work that will help you heal the underlying wounds of addiction and learn to live a healthy, rewarding life.
Everything Changes With One Call
Don’t wait another day to take the first step in turning your life around. Vogue Recovery Center has helped thousands of clients reclaim their lives from recovery, and we can help you too.Here are some highlights of Vogue Recovery Center’s treatment programs:
- Dual diagnosis treatment that addresses both addiction and underlying mental health disorders.
- Full continuum of care that includes: residential treatment, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and outpatient treatment programs.
- Evidence-based treatment that is trauma-focused.
- Specialized rehab treatment program for veterans and first responders.
Make the call that can change everything for the better. We’re here 24/7.